BabyLegs

BabyLegs Leg Warmers, Baby Socks and Girls Tights

Monday, January 10, 2011

Follow Me, Chickadee Tuesdays! 01.11.10

Follow Me, Chickadee Tuesdays! 01.11.10








The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom!, Stash Mama and The Adventures of Goober Grape and Monkey Man, One + One=Four and Carrie With Children have teamed up to cohost Follow Me, Chickadee!




Each week, simply stop by at any of these FIVE blogs for a chance to link up and meet new and exciting bloggers out on the interwebz!

All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines:

* Add a main link to your blog each week (Linky will open every Monday night at 10 p.m. EST and close at 12:01 a.m. on Wednesday mornings EST).
* Follow whichever blog you like; all we ask is that you leave a comment telling them that you found them from Follow Me, Chickadee!
* You don't have to follow every blog that follows you...but make sure that you follow the blogs that really interest you!
* If you want to put the blog hop code or the Chickadee button on your Tuesday post on your blog, we welcome it!



*~In The Spotlight This Week~*




Lipstick & Lullabies




About Andrea, from Lipstick & Lullabies:

I am a twenty something Orlando mom and wife who’s driven, passionate and always seeking new ways to make my life and the life of those around me better. I'm definitely considered the "crunchy" one of my friends but the truth is, I'm a mixture of all the things that feel instinctively right to me as a mother, wife and woman. On Friday I could be sitting at the hottest Downtown brunch spot with my girls. Then by Sunday, I am sitting down with a new mom talking about which herbs are good for lactation! That's just me :) I decided to become a doula after my own amazing birth experience but I definitely consider myself a modern, trendy, fashion loving chick who will never be caught without her makeup done! I am absolutely crazy about my daughter and hubby! My beautiful family is centered on love, spirituality, closeness and creating meaningful friendships. I blog about it all and I wholeheartedly invite you in.




Stop by and say hi to this Chickadee and her family!



Interested in becoming a Spotlighted Blogger?
Contact one of us for details!


36 entries so far... you're next!

1. Carrie With Children
2. One + One = Four
3. Stash Mama
4. Sippy Cup Mom
5. Goober Monkey
6. Lipstick & Lullabies
7. A Mommy in the City
8. Surviving a Teachers Salary
9. The Elect Lady
10. Home Sweet Farm
11. Adventures in Estrogen
12. Homeschool Healthy
13. The Fat Lady's Cookbook
14. ThreeBoys: I follow back
15. My Weekend Visitor ~ Follows Back!!
16. Sprout's GREEN Family
17. My Adventures in Mommyland
18. Swagtastic Mama
19. Ramblings of an Empty Mind
20. FrugalLuxe *Follows Back*
21. T Town Tiffany
22. Confessions of a Vi3tBabe
23. oUr LiFe iN a cLicK
24. Three P's in a Pod
25. Mommy Head Adventures
26. bassgiraffes Thoughts- FOLLOWS back
27. if life was like a cupcake
28. Life with 5 dogs
29. Who's Your Editor? (Replies to Everyone!)
30. Love is everywhere!
31. Great Stuff! (follows back)
32. My Life -- SmookieStyle
33. ** CREATE WITH JOY - FOLLOWS BACK **
34. Some Kind Of Wonderful!
35. Thanks, Mail Carrier
36. Mommy Ink Well

You are next...
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I found you on Follow Me Chickadee Blog Hop. I’m a new follower! Carli

    http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete